Blogs have been graded. If you post any late/extra credit blogs after that deadline, please email your instructor (me - Piotr).
[Blog Assignment 1] WVS analysis : Confidence of governments in each nations
Since the outbreak of the Covid- 19 virus, government intervention in quarantine and public support has increased, making the role of the government very important. However, depending on the public's perception of the government, I was thought that accepting the government's action would be different. So, through the WVS, I decided to analyze how each country perceives each country's government. First survey question is confidence about their government. Most of country answered "Quite a lot" as 35.9%. What should be noted is that China accounted for the largest percentage in a great deal overwhelmingly. People in China were very confident about their government. But I thought there must be another reason for this result. This may be a very dangerous interpretation, but I've seen an article before. https://theprint.in/opinion/china-is-an-enemy-of-freedom-of-thought-it-wants-the-same-from-other-powerful-nations/502708/ The above articl...
Comments
Post a Comment